From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:19:09 -1000
>Todd Moody (thru sandy beber) wrote:
>> I'm not trying to be melodramatic.  Other long-time subscribers
>> to this list, such as John Pavao and Karl MacKinnon (Kaiden Fox),
>> left because they found my questioning tiresome.  At least this
>> is what I have been told by others.  I receive a fair amount of
>> private mail that is distinctly hostile in addition to mail that
>> is supportive.  I really don't know what to make of it but I have
>> decided that I don't want to be the cause of so much negativity.

T. Martin:
>Please excuse me for replying publicly to sentences sent privately,
>but I want to point out that the number of people who would leave
>the list (based only on those who have said publicly that they
>probably would) if you stop your contributions is already greater
>than 2.

Here, here. Or is it hear, hear?

Todd's first class posts and thoughts are IMO the best part of this list.
It is interesting, sometimes very funny actually, watching how some folks
respond--as in Michael's earlier flame. Why would Todd's well-reasoned
posts irk any paleo-dieter? It seems people show their true colors when
challanged. Indeed, we see true colors by what folks are challenged _by_.

Anyway, just thought I'd add my support to the heaps already shown for Mr.
Moody. Reason may not ever defeat unreason, but it is nice to see reason
bloom once in a while, as it does in Todd's participation.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft