AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:59:20 -0500
KC,
Great to know you made it back safely to Dallas.
Thank you very much for making the flight to Madison to not only show your
brotherly support but to witness the fete in true team spirit.  I need not
say that the team felt elevated upon seeing you, Jonathan and our other
resident African brothers, sisters, family and friends of Africa lead the
cheer, otherwise we would have been overwhelmed; the Mexicans also came out
strong.  It shows true camaraderie and unity!  The team really appreciates
it.
We will be looking forward to hearing the growth of your new team in Dallas.
We know it's one step at a time but with perseverance, you shall succeed.
Please keep us posted.
Best regards from us to you, Angie and Adanze.

Ray Ade Kumapayi
Team Manager
Africa United Soccer Club