AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelechi Eke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:03:20 -0700
Greetings sisters and brothers.  Please join my family
and I on Friday, May 18, 2001 at 5:30 p.m. to witness
the graduation ceremony of our daughter, mother,
sister, and wife - Angela Eke.  Angela has been
working on her internship since we moved to Dallas and
she will be graduating with a PhD in Psychology from
the University of Wisconsin.  I'm in big trouble
(LOL).

I realized that I just miss my friends in Madison and
I hope to see you all soon by God's grace.  Remain
blessed.

KC