AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E. Aggo Akyea" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:11:07 -0600
I found this website attached and thought I would share it with you.  This
style of investing is very suited for people like us who are novices, don't
have $1,000 plus to buy stocks at one time, and
also want to invest for the long term.  It embraces the concepts of
dollar-cost averaging and dividend reinvestment.  This I think is a neat way
of getting into investments, and building your own portfolio and wealth.

It is worth looking into.  Check it out.

Cheers.

 PS:  Do let me know if you have any comments, contrary or negative
feelings, or know of any such, about this website and their methods.