VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John andor Victoria Sanfilippo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:28:41 -0400
Hi peter and lister, John here,

Victoria and i managed to get it all, or at least we think we did. The
process is fuzzy to me now, but basically i dl'd 2 files from something
cbs.com.  one was a point e x e self extracter which was so small i just
threw it away (I suspect this may be what you have Peter), . The other was
a hugue point z i p file which extracts to files with names like 2toc, 3
chron, 4names, 5intro, 6narrit on up to 8 or 9. totalling about 950k. If
you log on to newsradio88.com and choose direct links 20 and on, this
should save you some trouble.

We hope this helps,

John and Victoria Sanfilippo

PS. Sorry if this message is garbled some.