Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Winston Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 14:17:41 -0400
>In a message dated 9/5/98 10:09:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
>> |I had to reformat the hard drive of this machine. All works fine except for
>>  |the sound card (ESS ES1868 Plug and Play Audio Drive). I have tried
numerous
>>  |ways to get it installed under Win95a. No disks seem to have come for the
>>  |sound card. I got onto the web and downloaded the appropriate drivers, but
>>  |all Win95 seems to find is the game port.
>
>I have the same sound card and the disks that came with it. Would you like a
>copy?
>
>Joe Drysdale

Copying disk would be a copyright no-no. I haver the same card also. I had
to use the driver
disk to run in windows 3.11 but windows 98 detected it fine and I have had
no problems
except during warm boot the volume jumps up and then returns to normal when
the desktop
appears. Could be 'cause the radio volume is so high.

Winston

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**