Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 09:25:55 -0800
I've always been a fan of gnawing on meat bones, sucking the marrow out of
them, and eating what others thought of as less-savory parts of the animal
(tails, tongues, organ meats, etc.).  I have never thought about it in terms
of fat, but rather trace elements.  Different organs are high in different
nutrients that don't necessarily appear in muscle fats.  The way I see it,
you need to eat all those other parts of the animal to round out your
nutrition.  Kind of similar to the way a mouse is 100% nutritionally complete
for a cat, but only if the cat eats the entire mouse, bones and all.

Lisa Sporleder
Ester, Alaska