From:
Caroline Eclipse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:31:00 -0500

To those interested in buying a breadmaker --

The Fall 1998 Gluten Free Pantry catalog shows a new breadmaker by Regal
that "was designed with gluten free bakers in mind. "  The catalog also
states "Use the rapid setting and increase the baking time with the bake
only feature.  Or use the dough setting, which kneads the bread and lets
it rise, then switch to bake cycle and viola.  It's bread!

I e-mailed the company for more information and asked how the machine
compares to Zojirushi.  Here is their reply:

We use the Regal Bread machine often and have had good results with it.
It is a quiet machine; however, you do have to be at the machine when
the
dough cycle is over to switch to the bake cycle.   The bread comes out
fine.
The advantage of the Zojirushi is that it has 2 mixing paddles and it is
programmable.

Best of luck,

The Gluten-Free Pantry