From:
"Brandt, Chuck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 07:58:21 -0400

I had a bit of luck finding a Chinese cookbook so that I
could cook my own favorite dishes at home.

"Helen Chen's Chinese Home Cooking" ISBN 0-688-14609-0

The recipes are not designed to be GF but with a little research
GF versions of sauces, ingredients can be found.  The results
so far look, smell and taste like what I'm used to in restaurants.
The Kung Pao Chicken even resulted in a little pool of sweat on
the table!  So much more satisfying than steamed veggies!

So, give it a try if you want and don't forget, when passing through
Delaware, be sure to stop by at "Chuck's Wok".

Chuck (in Delaware)