From:
Michelle Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:33:48 +0000

I buy Bakers and Chefs Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce at Sam's Club. It is
about $5.50 for a 1 gallon can, which I then put in quart containers and
freeze. I use it in omelets and nachos. It is produced by Associated
Milk Producers, INC. at 315 N. Broadway, PO Box 455, New Ulm, MN 56073.
Phone # 507-354-8295. What follows is a letter I received from Michael
A. Stark of that organization.

Our cheese sauces and puddings reportedly contain no gluten. The annatto
coloring agent used is from the annatto seed. Our modified food starch
is corn based. The natural flavors used are all vegetable based. The
vinegar (fermented alcohol) is derived from starches from which all
gluten has been removed.

Michelle in Anchorage, Alaska, USA