From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:15:03 -0500

Dear Listmembers,

Long time no write, but I was wondering if anyone knows the correct genetic
markers for celiac disease.  My husband and I have to be tested and our
doctor asked us to research this subject since she doesn't know the correct
specific tests to ask the lab for.  Any help would be appreciated.  My
blood tests came back negative, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

We would like to know for the sake of our daughter who presented with
atypical symptoms and went GF too soon for further testing.  Anyway, a year
later, she is completely GF, healed, gaining weight and is wonderfully
healthy thank the Lord.  Thanks in advance for your help.

By the way I will post separately a couple of recipes I concocted for
summer fun!

Warmly,

Bev Wahl