Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 02:31:38 EDT
From:
Diane Bryan <[log in to unmask]>

I am an SOC -- Spouse of Celiac.  Suspect there are many of us here.  I'm the
"computer" person in our group, so I have learned to retrieve the "celiac of
interest to my love" from my piles of e-mail.

Just returned from a week on Maui.  Stayed in a condo ($60 per day).  Did our
own cooking.  I'm the usual cook.  We loved it!!  As a "normal" tolerant
person, did I miss the gluten-filled luaus and plate lunches?  YES I DID!!
But I deferred to my feelings for my spouse, who can't do all those "nasty"
things anymore.

Are there other SOC's who need to talk?

Carl Bryan
Bakersfield, CA