From:
K Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:04:11 -0500

Hi group!
You guys are great! I really wish I would of learned of this group earlier.
For pain medicines I received a quite a few here they are
Children's Motrin Oral Suspension
Children's Chewable Fruit Burst Flavor Tablets
Children's Tylenol Suspension Grape Flavored Liquid
Children's Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom plus cough
Infan'ts Tylenol Cherry Suspension drops
Advil pediatric
Children's Panadol    (was informed most Walgreen's carries this)
Walmart brand Tylenol
Tempera chewable or liquid    can call them # 1-800-468-7746

About insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield is one of the companies that want to
put a rider on him. A couple of you suggesting them, as of now, I did take
Blue Cross insurance and signed the amendment because, well, we need
insurance. My husband's employer (very small company) has agreed to put us
on his insurance and is going to get a group plan and hopefully will not
have a pre-existing clause. I am keeping my fingers crossed! (Right now the
employer has individual plans, he is checking into getting a group plan.)
    Also a number of you told me about state or county plans, that I should
check to see if there are any available in my area. That is about all there
is to summarize on the insurance part. It seems also that alot of you don't
have this problem or ever had it. Consider yourself lucky because it is
frustrating.  Thanks for all your help, I really appreciated it.   Thank
You!!!!  Kathy