From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:22:34 -0500

I was biopsy-diagnosed several months ago, and have noticed occasional
posts regarding various complications at the dentist office.  I am
scheduled to have a cleaning next week, and anticipate some major work
will be suggested also.  I talked to the dentist (who also teaches at
the local univ. dental school) and the hygienist today.  Neither one
ever heard of celiac sprue, but are interested in any information I can
get for them.

I am requesting information to pass on to their office, before I go in
again.  I have attempted to search the archives by putting in  SEARCH
CELIAC DENTIST, but haven't had a reply.  Maybe it takes a while.

I am impatient, and welcome anyone's input.  Hoping to hear from you
soon.  I have learned much more from you, my listmates, than  I ever
learned from the doctor, or from articles I could find.  Thank you for
any help.
Anne in San Antonio