From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:07:25 -0700

Don Baisch's response to:

Reference Bill Elkus' posting on August 24;

To the best of my knowledge that there is NO CHARGE to attend the annual
meeting of CDF at Orthopedic Hospital in Los Angeles, CA 1:00PM on
Sunday November 8, 1998

All the other good things that Bill reported about the presentations on
Quinoa, Amaranth and other non-grass grains and contamination
probabilities, I understand that to be correct.

I believe Don is correct.  The price mentioned sounds like the cost of
becoming a member of the Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF).  I believe that's
what I paid to join.

If you live close enough to go, DO!  Their meetings are awesome, and so much
fun.  Lots of friends, lots of support, plenty of good foods to try!

Lynda Swink
                          ..
\|/ [log in to unmask]  \|/ \|/ So.CA \|/ _@V