From:
Kevin Nadherny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:32:35 PST

Hi everyone,
My name is Kevin and I am on the list for 3 weeks. I am not a doctor and
this is only my opinion as a result of 3 years studding from variety of
sources.On GF diet for 31 months. Newer being officially diagnosed for
CD and I am not intended to do so. So far as I was studying CD, I learn
that there is no reliable test, which would prove, that person is not
sensitive to gluten. Also if someone has no damage on villi, still could
be sensitive on Gluten, and those people suffering with damage of
central nervous system (autism, schizophrenia,... act..). Many authors
say, that gluten is not for human consumption and nature designed it for
birds, which has a different stomach able to process it. Most people is
able tolerate it, but after certain age all develop nice white like
marble colour of the skin and health problems start. Happen to me in my
60, when I noticed my white color of the face linked with many health
problems. Than I learn about gluten and I told My self: I am not eating
that stuff any more and that was end of my health problems, my colour of
the skin return to normal an in my 65 I enjoying health as never before.
There is something ells. Also I stoped consume processed sugar. That is
why I have no craving for gluten any more. The sugar on which is fed
Candida Albicans make you the craving and continue cause health
problems. That is why people do anything to find out something sweet to
satisfied growth the fungus in their body.Finaly, Processed sugar is the
reason, why for many people GF diet does not works.
Kevin Nadherny
Toronto, Canada