From:
Snowfeet1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 20:47:52 EDT

I just had a letter from Lawry's today sending me a gf list.  The following is
a list of dressings:
White Wine Vinaigrette; caesar w/imported anchovies/ italian w/parmesan
cheese; red wine vinaigrette/ san francisco; creamy caesar; lemon pepper (it's
wonderful - I've been using it for years); blush vinaigrette w/white
zinfandel/ ranchero w/mild green chilies/ greco w/feta & roma cheese.

Their number is 1-800-745-9232 and the representative was very helpful.  They
sent me an entire page of gf products and another page of lactose free
products.

While I'm here, does anyone know if we can use yam flour or if it's successful
for our baking?  We have many oriental grocery stores in the Dallas area and
they sell among other things, yam flour (big bags and it's inexpensive).