From:
Kathryn Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:56:29 -0500

Here's one more for the list.  Contacted Guittard Chocolate

Recently saw their brand at Costco in Fairfax, Virginia.  Their Real Milk
Chocolate Chips, UPC# 7181802960 are GF.  Their are no grains on the
production line.   The person I spoke with was very sympathetic and I
mentioned I would like to share this with the Celiac Community. Sharing the
information about products is something we should always mention to
manufacturers, they are likely to be more helpful.

Guittard Chocolate
10 Guittard Road
Burlingame, CA  94010-2203
(800) 468-2462

I have no financial interest in this company.

Kathryn Ryan
Annandale, Virginia