From:
Kathryn Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:57:19 -0500

Contacted Henry & Henry Inc today.  They make bakery products sold under the
name "CK".  They sent me a product listing a while back & I've been meaning
to check on their products.  The local store where they are sold told me the
products are great.

I checked on the following products (they have many)
Redi-Pak Pastry Fillings

3503 Apricot
3505 Bavarian Creme
3509 Cherry
3512 Lemon
3515 Strawberry Glaze
3516 Pineapple
3519 Red Raspberry
3520 Strawberry
3522 Chocolate Bavarian Creme

Starch used is always corn, if is ever changes it would specifically state
the source of the ingredient.

Henry & Henry, Inc.
Lancaster, NY  14086-1494
(800) 828-7130

Spoke with Wade Schulte.  He said they don't have a Gluten-Free list but
he'd be happy to check on products - on a product by product basis.  He
might not have an answer for me the same day (as he did today) as he might
have to research the ingredients.

I am able to find their products here in Fairfax, Virginia at Fran's Cake &
Candy Company (703) 352-1474, the store is located in Fairfax City.

I have no financial interest in any of these companies - we just like to
bake.

Kathryn Ryan
Annandale, Virginia