From:
Michael & Collette James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:49:32 -0700

Michael & Collette James wrote:
Hi there
 This is my first posting to the list so I hope you'll excuse any
errors. My husband is travelling to St. Louis, Missouri this weekend and
I've asked him to pick up some cereals for our two boys. I've asked him
to pick up Kellogg's Corn Pops. What I need is a short list of any other
cereals that they might like, that are considered to be safe for us
Celiacs. They're tired of puffed rice and corn flakes.

Collette in Ontario, Canada