From:
Robert Weiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:55:16 -0400

I've been looking among the many GF pasta purveyors for shapes that will
appeal to my 4-year-old, in particular alphabets and wagon wheels (those
interested only in weighty subjects might wish to skip this msg ...).

The only source I've found for the former is Dr. Schar (from Italy;
purchased through De-Ro-Ma), whose instructions are to boil for 4 minutes,
then drain.  After 2 there was nothing to drain; the tiny letters had
absorbed all the water, and were indistinguishable from grains of rice.
Has anyone had better luck, or been able to locate wagon wheels, on which
I've drawn a blank?

thanks very much.

Robert Weiner ([log in to unmask])
International Business Department