Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 20:25:39 EST
From:
Linda Ostrow <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings fellow listmates -

I am SO disgusted (and I know you all have "been there and done that").  An
allergist diagnosed my skin condition (of four years) as DH (he tested the
antiglidens - the AgA and AgG and they came back really high).  So I went to
my fourth dermatologist and she biopsed a lesion (not a new one - one that had
been scratched - I itch so bad I can't help but scratch them) and unaffected
skin.  The biopsy was read by two doctors at the Mayo Clinic in MN. and the
results were negative for DH.  My dermatologist went ahead and put me on
Dapsone because I think she doesn't know what else to do.

My question is this - there is a dermatologist in Atlanta who specializes in
DH but that's 41/2 hours from Savannah. The Medical College of Georgia is in
Augusta - about two hours away.  Does anyone know of a dermatologist at the
medical college who specializes in Dh?  I would be very appreciative of your
input.

Linda in Savannah