VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dwight Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 05:04:49 PDT

To All who like me use extreme magnifying glasses to read everything,
include the screen of your monitor.  When I started using a computer, back
in 93, I had to rub my monitor with the tip of my nose due to the extreme
short focal length of my Reading glasses. (1 inch/25 mm)

Well I heard that their was something that the screan gave off that did
cellular damage to all tissue within about two inches/51 mm of the screen. I
kept asking the NY.  state Government, US. federal Government, so called
experts, and just about everyone who would  listen, how I could protect my
self from this mysterious "Ray."  During this time I would have to stop
using my computer every few minutes, to clean off the screen, due to it's
being covered with Blood from the tissue damage to my nose.

Well they never did solve the "Problem." I now have a 1/4"-6.5 mm long &
wide orator slightly right of center on my nose tip. Well I have by dint of
much research determined that No "Rays" of consequence are sent from the
screen. However the monitor screen does produce very strong electromagnetic
charges.

These are much like static electromagnetic charges. So I tried just
completely whipping the screen with a soft paper towel, for about thirty
seconds at the startup of each use of the computer. It works, My nose is now
slowly healing, and there is no more pain, or bleeding.  Try it, it works.

Dwight