VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 17:44:08 -0400
Kelly and VICUG listers:

I had the distinct pleasure of being able to attend this event in New York.
It was truly exciting to see that corporate America is taking such an
initiative to advocate for employment of people with disabilities.

In addition to helping to assist in gettng judges for the awards, I also
work as an SAP programmer, consulting at Bayer Corporation.

The event was very well put-together, and it was great to see worldwide
participation.  I hope this will become a greater event in the future, and
will spark other companies to get involved.

SAP is a German-based company which produces an integrated client-server
database application (known as SAP).  Ninety percent of Fortune 500
companies use it.  It is definitely a force which is working for us.  Please
write to SAP to let them know your appreciation.  You can send notes via
e-mail to Gina Merchese at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

-Mike

Michael W. Gravitt
528 Chatham Park Dr., Apt. 1C