VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:07:13 -0400
I can't begin to tell you how enraged I am at this news.
Although I've had my share of problems with TSI's customer service, I have been
a faithful customer of theirs since 1983.  I learned to use the Optacon
in the late '70's and now see the true value of the machine in the daily life;
how abandoned I feel as an Optacon user now that there will be no further
production of or maintenance of this amazing machine.
I have gone from using a Versabraille Classic, to the II-Plus,
to the Navigator, and currently to the Powerbraille.
Not only am I unimpressed with Blazie's products as a whole but am equally
unimpressed with his attitude toward ACB, of which I am a member.
I am considering writing a letter of outrage to TSI but see nothing coming of it,
so I won't bother.  Thanks for allowing me to vent on this list.
Rachel Graff