VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 08:13:57 -0700
From:   IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "Jeanne Pasco" 30-MAY-1998 20:55:59.66
To:     IN%"[log in to unmask]"
CC:
Subj:   [Fwd: Why you left ACB]

Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 20:54:40 +0800
From: Jeanne Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Fwd: Why you left ACB]
To: [log in to unmask]

Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 20:20:14 +0800
From: Jeanne Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Why you left ACB

Jamal,

I for one, have always respected your views on things.  I appreciate the
material you forward to many via this list as well as the N.C.D. list.
The debate, discussion, war, or what ever you call it, is at times,
certainly interesting.

That said, your personal thoughts on the good and bad of ACB and NFB
have no purpose on this particular list.  I, as you, spend a great
amount of time for work and personal reasons reading email lists.  One
of the few time saving features of these lists is that their discussions
are at least somewhat focused.  If I wish to discuss the merits of a
political view, religious view, or which group of blindness advocates I
belong to, I will subscribe to that list.  Personally, I read this list
for blindness related computer information.

Bill Pasco