VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 00:11:35 -0500
Thanks for the info on the triangle program.  I'll get a copy of it
immediately and check it out!  It sounds very interesting.

On another note, it seems very odd and strange to me that JFW would
provide what is essentially less access to DOS applications through their
windows program than sighted users currently have.  Perhaps JFW is
jumping the gun, making DOS access more obsolette than even Micro Soft
would have it, at least until they release windows 98.  It seems to me
that the best computer access for any blind computer user would consist
of as much access to all products as possible, not prematurely making it
more difficult to access what has traditionally been a perfectly good
operating system for blind people in the pass.  Did JFW put the cart
before the horse then kill off the orse?

|  Steve Zielinski  (N8UJS)  |