From:
Katie Bretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:00:34 -0700
Have you considered a biorhythm issue rather than nutritional issue?  I
live in the rainy Pacific NW of the US.  I've had problems with "seasonal
affective disorder" which creates depression when the body clock advances
out of sync with the local time.  Properly timed bright light (being
outside is one way to get it) resets the clock.  You don't say where you
live, but you might consider it.

Best of luck!

Mary