From:
Kathy Partridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 15:52:47 -0400
At 07:49 AM 8/15/98 -0700, you wrote:
>The kids at my children's school eat a very high carb high processed food
>diet (as did mine before I became aware of paleo/etc) Many kids these days
>don't even have a sandwich in their school lunch---it is ALL processed snack
>food!!
>
>How can people be so ignorant? These kids have so many disabilities almost
>all of which could be traced to dysbiosis of the intestines. When I try to
>tell the parents (who BTW have PHD s in computers/ or are pharmacists or
>etc) they think I am crazy and then they give their kids MORE sugar.
>
>What gives?

I've recently been communicating with someone who has been grain-less and
dairy-less for over ten years, and who has also been feeding her dogs a
species-appropriate diet for almost that long. She's found that about 10%
of people will be very interested in what she has to say, 10% will be
violently opposed and the remaining 80% just won't care. <sigh>

Kathy Partridge
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Artworks website: <http://www.borg.com/~atelierk/>
Atelier Golden Retrievers & Goldens Portrayed
Member GRCA, up in central New York