NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:32:25 -0800
At 01:59 PM 2/23/99 -0500, Kristin T Hulling wrote:

>> he is still on soy formula, but I'm afraid he should be off of it by now
(not to mention the cost!)

Man ... my 5 year old disabled daughter is drinking Progestimil ... (pre
digested milk).  It's $22 a can and she drinks almost a can a day.  Talk
about cost!

However ... I have found a couple of options that are not milk based that
are helping her not be so reactive to even the Progestimil.  One is a new
formula from the Ultra Balance People ... Ultra Care for Kids!  (low
allergin formula)  And another is a High Protein Low Carb Rice Protein
Drink (I'm realizing proteins are where it's at for her - NOT carbs!).  And
the third one is another Ultra Balance product called InflamX that's
helping her heal her little bowel.  We've seen incredible results adding
those formulas to her bottle along with EFAs (flax oil, etc...) and white
fish capsules (more protein) and Colostrum along with Blue Green Algae and
digestive enzymes (and probiotics).  Everything about her is getting
better.  Her body is strengenthing - her cognitive is much better her
interactions and even her eye contact!  Nutrition is where it's at guys!
Oh and she's eating more finger and spoon food too!  And her little belly
is not swelling up after her Progestimil like it's always done.

And she loves plain water.  :)

Love,

Amy