BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:54:35 -0800
Met History wrote:

> I fought back the Christmas shoppers to stop and look at ...

Despite a lack of official opinions you do seem to be fairly spirited in the
Holiday season Mr. Gray. Were there any serious casualties? A mob scene at the
University Club? Are you trying to divert our attention from the international
scene? Is this the reason we could not drive through Manhattan in less than four
hours despite commercial plates?  Possibly you could inform us as to the history
of the nearest ER? Ah, there is a subject for the BP preservationeers -- share one
and all your experiences in historic ER's! We need an HP sitcom pitch to get us on
the mental map of Amerika. Well, the last time I was at Bellevue... actually, we
did some probes there on the TC not long ago and we were lucky nobody drained the
lizard off the rig. Then there was the visit to St. Vincent's where the victim
kept swearing in French and somebody stole his pants and boots. And at Sloan one
day I met CheChe Rodriguez's driver. Beth Is Real is always a blast and not too
far from Eye and Ear where we doctored some dentils. I knew an epileptic that was
killed at King's County from insulin therapy but that is not half bad as getting
hit by their parapet. You can drop dead at St. John's and they will forget to tell
your wife. And the place where my latest nephew was born in Brooklyn we were
concerned over the rumors of baby nappings. New York, the worse place to be sick
in your life!
--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/~orgrease