BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:19:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/98 1:55:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I think you are enjoying your role as "g-d" of B-P, and doing a
 fine job mediating, stimulating, encouraging, listening, and spewing,
 all in the name of preservation.  Does everyone agree?  Maybe we should
 elect Ken as Mayor, or something.  Just what you had in mind,
 bureaucracy and restraint, right?  Do you save it all, like David
 Woodcock suggested?  I'm a "read-and-delete" person.>>

Ilene,

Minor correction, I am not g_d on BP, that is reserved for Citizen Becker, he
claimed the role first. I am only a lowly shaman. I cannot be Mayor, it would
be a conflict of interest, thanks though. Agree? Who? There should be no need
for agreement, only flow. "Bureaucracy and restraint" -- I'm a running target.
BP is saved in many ways, least of all by my efforts, so feel free to delete.

][<en