AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:03:43 -0700
AFRICA FEST '98 is finally here.  It is about 22 hours to SHOW TIME.

Have you wondered how you could be part of this historic event?
I mean, have you considered being part of this unique history
making for Africans and Friends of Africa in Madison & Wisconsin?
If the answer is genuinely YES, here is an opportunity for you to
be a PLAYER instead of a spectator.

                         VOLUNTEER TODAY

Yes, we will appreciate accommodating you as a player by helping out in any
of the following areas:

1.  VENDORS
2.  MULTI  MEDIA RELATIONS
3.  ACTIVITY GROUPS
4.  CHILDREN'S ROOM
5.  ACTIVITY BREAKOUT ROOM
6.  DECORATION
7.  AUDIENCE
8.  VIP's
9.   ETC.

Please call me at any of the listed telephone #'s today:  (608) 277-5687 or
(608) 226-2476 (Pager).
Thanks so much in advance for choosing to be a PLAYER.  If you have already
volunteered, our
hats are off to you or if you decided to do just that now, the hats are off
to YOU as well.  Together,
the sky will be our limit.

All volunteers are asked to please be at the Monona Terrace at 8:00 AM on
Sat.,  Aug. 22.
Festival begins at 10:00 AM on the dot.

SUCCESS & HAPPINESS TO AFRICA FEST '98!
JOY & PEACE to AFRICANS and FRIENDS OF AFRICA.

Cheers.

Richard Yarl

5725 Raymond Rd., #1
Madison, WI 53711-4265