NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:30:49 -0500
I add a tablespoon of corn starch to pudding mixes. It seems to help a lot.

There is a product made by Riches which is excellent as a Cool Whip
substitute. Take a look in the dairy case of your local supermarket. I've
found several which are dairy free and quite good. One of them you just
pour it into a bowl and mix it for a couple of minutes and it's done.

Don