NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:15:49 -0600
> From: Shirley Sippel

> Change of subject here, could anyone give me a  list of the
ingredients
> of the brown sugar and cinamon poptarts. I can't find them locally
and
> would like to make sure they are safe for my multiple food allergic
son
> before I make an all out effort to find them.

Here they are:  Brown sugar cinnamon filling (brown sugar, dextrose,
partially hydrogenated soybean oil, enriched wheat flour, crackermeal,
cinnamon, dried egg whites, soy lecithin), enriched wheat flour,
partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sugar, corn syrup, water, dextrose,
salt, high fructose corn syrup, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid
pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate), gelatin,
caramel color, niacinamide, reduced iron, vitamin A palmitate,
pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin
hydrochloride (vitamin B1), and folic acid (folate).

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!