NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Ann K. Eves" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:49:33 EDT
Regarding the new type of  CFC-free powder inhalers for asthma:
My daughter has been taking a relatively new medication that has recently
become available in the US. It is called "Pulmacort Turbuhaler." It seems to
be lactose free as she is very sensitive and has had no trouble with it. It
has been more effective than any other medication in keeping my daughter's
asthma under control.
Regarding lactose in Benadryl:
Our experience with this medication has been that the tablets do contain
lactose but the syrup is safe.