NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 15:05:54 -0400
We gave up and bought a $45 ice-ceream maker (the kind where you stick
the tub in the freezer then attach it to a motor) at Williams
Sonoma.  Now we make our own, often just by mushing up canned fruit and
then freezing it in the maker.  It tastes better than the commerical
stuff, and keeps well in tupperware to you can stock up for parties.

--Beth Kevles