From:
Caroline Uzan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 18:28:21 -0800

Hello,
 For abour 3 weks now i have been eating some gluten since i had craving for
the taste of it (like bread, cookies..).
I am not eating a big quantity of it but i do not feel sick in my stomach or
anything. BUT i know this does not mean that this is ok for me.Indeed, when
i was first diagnosed with CD it was thanks to anemia. I ate some gluten for
21 years (i'm 23) and was feeling good except when i was 20 and after. I was
always tired and everything.
So maybe, i'm not going to get any stomach pain but something can be going
wrong inside (anemia).
I would really like to know if somedy already tried this and tell me what
happened to yu if you did.
Thank you.
Caroline