From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:04:42 -0700

     I prowl the aisles of specialty food stores with the same passion
and yearning other women show at Bloomingdale's. The other day I
discovered a new line of products I had never heard of, Robert
Rothschild gourmet products. Their website
      http://robertrothschild.com
has an enticing list of mustards, preserves, chocolates, etc.
     The company was remarkably quick to respond with information.
Good news: everything is GF! Below is the letter I got from the
customer service department. Regards to all,
                        Mary in NYC