Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 08:23:08 EDT

Several weeks ago I ate out and I know that I must have had some hidden gluten
with my meal as I developed diarrhea.

In church the next day three people had to leave during the service to make
hasty trips to the bathroom and I realized that it was just something going
around.

Last week the same thing happened after a meal at home. I carefully went thru
the contents of everything that I had eaten and decided that I would have to
eliminate one of my favorite spices.

When I went down to the pharmacy in our village they were restocking the
shelves with anti-diarrhea medicine. again it was something that was going
around.

I should have know in each case that it was not gluten because the over the
counter medicine stopped it in several hours each time and when I ingest gluen
nothing stops it but time.

Nancy K