From:
Laurel Morud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:26:22 EST

Happy New Year to you all, and thanks for the replies.

The overwhelming response to traveling with CD, is "Take your own food".  I
received some very good suggestions, taking food for the plane such as rice
cakes, GF crackers, cereal etc.  Suggestions were made to order plain chicken
or fish, baked potatoes and veggies when eating out.

I'm leaving today for St. Lucia, I will let you know how it goes when I
return.  I have packed some GF cookies I made, some GF cereal and some rice
cakes.  I am also diabetic, so have to count those carbs as well!!

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Laurie