From:
Marcy Haber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 21:11:38 EDT

Dear Listmates,
While in Chicago last year, I discovered Fannie Mae Candy AKA Fannie Farmer.
They were kind enough to mail me a gluten free list and I am passing it on to
all of you.
Apricot Cream, Peanut Cluster, Chocolate Toffee
English Toffee, Pastel Toffee, Irish Toffee
Chocolate Wafers, Pastel Wafers, Milk peanut Butter Crunch
Apricot Bon Bon, Peanut Butter Squares, Crunch Bar, Citrus Peel
Milk and Dark Walnut Cluster, Milk and Dark Almond Cluster,
Dark Filbert Cluster, Milk and Dark Pecan Cluster
Ivory and Choc. Bark
Hostess Mints
Choc. and Pastel Meltaways, Ivory and Choc Squares
Cashews
Assorted Nuts
All Candy Bars
Happy snacking!!