From:
Heather Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:06:51 EDT

Hi Everyone!

I have been using the George Foreman grill for several months now and
absolutely love it.  I bought the small one so that I could take it with me
when I travel.  It is small enough to be portable but big enough to cook great
meals!  I cook anything from casadillas to steak on it.  Anything you can
grill, you can cook on this.  It's great from vegetables too.

On a recent trip, I requested an unstocked refrigerator in my hotel room,
bought groceries at a nearby store and cooked my own meals daily.  The clean
up is a breeze and now I don't worry about what I can eat for my next meal.

I have no interest in the company--am just a pleased consumer!

Regards,

Heather
Oklahoma City, OK
USA