From:
Bob/Sue Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:00:15 -0500

I have recently begun taking St. John's Wort (Kira brand which appears
to be gluten free)and it seems to give me energy and, perhaps, be the
final key to making me feel like I think I should feel---happy,
productive, energetic.  This has been a many-years long journey
involving all sorts of added vitamins, fighting candida yeast, taking
digestive enzymes and allergy medicine and allergy shots....in addition
to fine-tuning my 25 year avoidance of gluten.

However, it may be bothering my stomach (something is recently).

Are any of you taking other herbal or prescribed anti-depressants that
work well for you?  As depression is (not necessarily appropriately)
still a touchy subject, I promise to respect your confidentiality in my
summary to the list.  Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Sue in Maryland