From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:02:48 -0600
I figured it out; All that is wrong is the
thermal fuse or thermistor (rides on the hot roller)
inside the fuser is open.
Hardest part of working on the fuser is figuring out
where all the plastic clips are.
Shorted it and the printer works great!
Now all I have to do is find a new thermistor/thermal fuse.

I found a really good resource
 for working on laser printers
It's at :http://www.all-laser.com/error.shtml

It's the Website for :

All Laser Service
544 E. Weddell Drive, Suite 2
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
1-800-360-1337                                                       (
408)734-2300 voice
(408) 734-2990
fax
Lists all error codes then links to a page with detailed
 troubleshooting/testing proceedures.
Site also lists parts with prices.
Not often will someone share "inside" information.

  thanks all;

     | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
     |      Fisk Computers
     |      Fruitvale, Idaho

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**