Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:04:39 -0700
>to EPA and DHA. Salmon fat is about 30% total EPA+DHA, animal brains
>also have much higher concentrations (than walnuts) of these. Even
>a small portion would provide large amounts of EPA and DHA.

Dear Ilya and List,

I am taking some salmon head and slowly cook it with a little olive oil in
the oven, then pour this sauce on food to get some EPA and DHA. would this
be a good source? When you look at the salmon head (they cut it open) you
can see lots of white clear material, maybe this is where the EPA and DHA are?