Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:12:47 -0400
Amadeus Schmidt wrote:
<snip>
> Anyway this *is* a disadvantage of over protein
> consumption. If you eat over protein for the mere
> purpose of caloric supply - as you tell us to do-
> then you have this disadvantage without any advantage.
> Therefore it would be better to get *at least* caloric
> supply from fats or carbs.
> *That* was my point.
<snip>
I was being guilty of not supplying references. Not that I didn't see them
at some point, but I didn't save them and don't have the time to find them.
Given that, I don't see much point for me in continuing this argument. We
are arguing about facts and that's a wrong thing to do - we should look up
facts and argue about opinions/conclusions. Since neither one of us is
supplying references (to facts, or at least credible studies, rather than other
peoples opinions) this is going nowhere.

Ilya