NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 15:53:35 -0600
>he does not like.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can give him to
>drink?  Juice and water is all he will drink.

I bought that oat milk at a health store 2 weeks ago and haven't dared try
it yet. My son can't have rice milk because it's made with Barley which
he's allergic to. Maybe I'll try it soon. I guess it's supposed to be
edible. I've just heard too many substitution horror stories. That pudding
sounds like a good start.

>My other question is does anybody know of a vitamin that is milk free, and
>contains no dyes?  (for a 4 & 9 year old)

The HFS had some anmal ones (I'd have to look up the name) it uses
cranberry, etc for colorings. I saw on a Flintstones label no mention of
milk (they probably have colorings, sorry). Anyone know of Flintstones?
Osco used to have some but changed their receipe.