VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"cgclose.." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 06:17:23 -0400
i am also a non-technical person who has a job and children and little
time to experiment with the computer. i have found the taped tutorials
from Top Dots helpful.  however, I have gotten the most help from other
blind computer users. i found Windows 3.1 very tedious, and, like Doris,
I really had no application for it. Now I have Windows 95 at work and
actually find it more convenient to use than 3.1.  i find many links on
web sites hard to use. it is also difficult to fill out forms, etc. i
have only tried these things in Dos.  is anyone using the Form-mate
program from Henter Joyce?  i just got this program and don't find the
accompanying cassette very helpful. Thanks for all of your knowledge.
Cathy Close