VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 01:08:01 -0600
I'm trying to locate a good resource for finding internet mailing lists,
how to subscribe, descriptions etc.  Specifically looking for lists
dealing with cats.  Unfortunately, mailing lists seem much more primitive
then newsgroups as with ngs, you can go to the listings on your system and
find them out quickly.  I already found two alt.cats and
alt.cats.world.domination, I believe was the name.  But any help dealing
with locating these on mailing lists would be appreciated.  Thanks. I
think there were others as well on ngs, but want additional resources.

Steve